Lower cost alternative to the standard Classic 250, the Lite version features an LED display instead of an LCD screen. Ideal for hard to access/view locations; and when using multiple Classics in a single system.
Optional snap-on covers and hole plugs for sealing openings in dusty or salt-air environments are availabe from Midnite, using them in this manner reduces output by about 20%.
Consider using higher voltage breakers, 300 volt rating, on the solar array side of this charge controller. As the Classic 250 can accommodate arrays wired as high as 250 volts, a standard 150 volt rated breaker may not be appropriate.
- Dip switch programming
- LED indicators for Bulk, Absorb, Float, EQ and Errors
- Manual and Auto EQ
- Full Internet capability
- 250V operating voltage
- Exclusive hyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-48V battery charging standard (Expandable to 72V battery bank with PC and provided software on 250KS Lite)
- Solar and hydro MPPT modes (wind optional with PC and provided software)
- Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Works with standard Classic MNGP as a remote display
- 380 days of data logging with 12 parameters
- Perfect for multiple Classic installations
- ETL Listed for the US & Canada
Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature sensor, USB cable (for installing firmware), Quick Start installation guide and a complete Manual on CD.
14.9"L x 6"W x 4"D, 12 pounds