*** Backwoods recommends that Aurora inverters and products only be purchased for installation by a certified electrician. While operational tech support is available to any user/operator, parent company ABB and Aurora limit in-field tech support for hardware changes/upgrades only to installations that are supported by a certified electrician that is on site. ***
The Aurora CDD uses wireless communication technology to monitor each micro inverter without additional wiring. Through a web-based portal, you can view data on the daily and historical photovoltaic production. The CDD is required to commission the Micros and provides performance monitoring.
- Easy Setup to Configuration
- Data Sampling every 60 sec up to 4 sec for Real-Time Performance monitoring and Rapid Detection of Operational Failure
- Up to 30 Micro-Inverters directly Monitored by a single CDD
- 24 hours 7 days Web-Based Monitoring
- CDD mesh network topology ensures redundancy in communications and the highest design flexibility
Maximum distance(free space): 164 feet
Wireless communication: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz
5.9" x 7" x 1"; 1.3 lbs.
10 Year Warranty