*** Backwoods recommends that Aurora inverters and products only be purchased for installation by a certified electrician. While operational tech support is available to any user/operator, parent company ABB and Aurora limit in-field tech support for hardware changes/upgrades only to installations that are supported by a certified electrician that is on site. ***
The Aurora 250 & 300-watt micro-inverter products offer the ability to monitor individual PV modules and flexible installation options under high shading conditions. One microinverter installed outdoors with each solar panel; feeds power from the panel into a trunk cable that delivers AC power to your utility breaker box.
• More energy production with fewest microinverters
• 96% CEC Efficiency
• More harvesting under low light conditions or partial module shading
• Electrically compatible with all 60, 72 and 96 cell PV modules
• NEMA 4X enclosure rating allows installation anywhere, including seaside environments
• Wireless communications with module level monitoring capability
• Install different models (250W or 300W) on the same PV array
Max. usable DC power: 320 watts
Absolute max. voltage: 65 volts
Max. allowed PV module rating(STC): 360 watts
Full power MPPT voltage range: 30-60 volts
Operating voltage range: 12-60 volts
Meets UL 1741/IEEE1547 Anti-Islanding Protection requirements, and CSA C22.2 N. 107.01-01 Safety standards.
10.5" x 9.7" x 1.37"; 3.5 lbs.
10 Year Warranty