Morningstar Prostar PS-30 - 12/24V
Morningstar introduces the Gen3 line-up of the proven ProStar product line.
Morningstar PS-30 is a mid-range PWM controller. 30A @12/24 VDC. Handles up to 30 amps on 12 or 24 volt systems.
Besides a new appearance, the Gen3 line adds data logging, lighting control, DIP switch configuration, and additional protections to the Prostar controllers.
Key Features and Benefits
Dimensions: 6"W x 4.1"L x 2.2"D Weight: 1 lb.Warranty: 5 yearsCE/ETL/UL listed
- Custom configuration using built-in DIP switches
- Advanced custom configuration and monitoring using a computer with serial port, MSView software, and appropriate serial bus adapter (sold separately)
- Lighting and load control; small loads can be turned on/off automatically using the lighting control; and a low voltage disconnect keeps the battery from being critically discharged.
- PWM series battery charging with Equalization
- Temperature compensated charging (built-in or purchase remote temperature sensor for greater accuracy)
- LED’s to indicate battery status and faults
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals (recommended use for distances of 5 meters or greater to battery bank)
- Protections include: reverse polarity, short-circuit, high temperature, and overload.
- Power teminals accept 14 - 6 AWG wire
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Morningstar Prostar Datasheet (PDF)
- Additional Information
model PS-30 SKU C-MS-PS-30