SMA SB-6.0-US Sunny Boy 6000 Watt Grid-tie Inverter
SMA's latest generation of grid-tie inverters features the well established Secure Power Supply (SPS), integrated disconnect, mutiple MPPT tracking inputs, and enhanced AFCI technology. The SPS allows up to 6000 watts of loads to be powered during utility outages, while the sun is shining on the panels, with no battery bank required. Multiple MPPT inputs allow for a virety of string lengths and panel combinations. The enhanced AFCI technology reduces false tripping while improving sensitivity to real arcs.
The SB series are string inverters that utilize arrays of solar panels wired for high voltage DC power delivery.
- Max usable power: 6200 watts
- Number of MPPT tracking inputs: 3 - with one string each
- Max DC voltage: 600 volts
- Rated MPP voltage range: 220 - 480 volts
- MPPT operating range: 100 - 550 volts
- Minimum DC/starting voltage: 125 volts
- Max operating input current per MPPT : 10 amps
- Max short circuit current per MPPT: 18 amps
- Ground fault monitoring
- DC reverse polarity protection
- AC short circuit protection
**Electrical specs listed here are for 120/240 VAC split phase applicatons, see product spec sheet for 208 VAC 3-phase specs**
Dimensions: 21.1" x 28.5" x 7.8"
Weighs 57 lbs
UL and CSA listed
10 year warranty
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
SMA Sunny Boy Datasheet (PDF)
- Additional Information
model SB6.0-1SP-US-40 SKU I-SB-6.0-US