**Very Limited Quantities Available - Call Backwoods Solar today for availability**
The Fronius Symo line features higher power three phase inverters, best suited for commercial applications. The transformerless 10.0 kw model is well suited for applications with a 480 grid connection. Two MPPT inputs with multiple connection points provide versatility in array layout and configuration. The 480 models of the Symo line also feature a maximum array votlage of 1000 VDC, offering more flexibility in system layout.
Other standard features include a Wi-Fi* and SunSpec Modbus interface for monitoring and datalogging, internal AFCI (arc fault) and GFDI(ground fault) protection in accordance with current UL and NEC requirements, and DC disconnect. The Symo inverters also incorporate the Fronius SnapINverter hinge mounting system, making for a quick and simple inverter installation. NEMA 4X rating makes the units suitable for indoor or outdoor installation.
Many installations of the Symo line will utilize multiple inverters. The optional networking com card (Fronius Datamanager 2.0) is included with this Bargain Bin item ($415 value).
SYMO 10.0-3 480 Specs
- Operating Voltage Range: 200 VDC to 600 VDC
- MPP Voltage Range(peak efficiency): 300 - 800 VDC
- Recommended PV Power: 8,000 - 13,000 watts
- Max. Usable Input Current (MPPT 1/MPPT 2): 25.0A/16.5A
- Total Max. DC Input Current: 41.5A
- Grid Connection: 480 VAC
- Max. Output Power: 9995W
- Max. Output Current: 12.0A
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F
- Fan Cooled
Dimensions: 20.1" W x 28.5" H x 8.9" D; weighs 77 lbs
UL 1741-2015, 1998 as well as other certifications and compliance
10 Year Warranty
* Please note: This item must ship via truck freight. We're happy to give you a shipping quote for your order ahead of time. Just give us a call at (208) 263-4290. Or if you'd prefer to order online, follow the normal checkout procedure and we will contact you within 1 business day with the cost for shipping these items. If you do not wish to pay the additional costs, we will cancel your order. If you accept, we will charge the additional shipping as a separate transaction. Please read our Shipping Policies for more information.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Fronius Symo Datasheet (PDF)
- Additional Information
model 4,210,050,801 SKU I-FR-SYMO10.0-4