Bogart Engineering Trimetric Battery Meter Wiring Kit (Trimetric Meter Head not included)
The Tri-Metric 2030 keeps a running total of power into or out of your battery and displays the present level of charge. Referred to as a "net meter", the Tri-Metric is one of the most comprehensive displays a battery management system can utilize. This wiring kit provides materials needed to install your Tri-metric 2030A or RV (meter head not included) where a power center is not available.
The Wiring Kit includes all parts needed to install and operate the meter:
- A 500 amp shunt
- 2/0 lug cable to connect battery to the shunt
- Terminal lug to attach your charge and load wires to the shunt (includes lug wrench)
- 25 feet of 4 conductor cable for connecting meter to shunt and power.
The Trimetric 2030-A/RV Meter head (not included) mounts anywhere in the house or RV for easy monitoring. Small wires run from the meter to a shunt near the battery. Note: these small wire should not run parallel to any AC wiring.
The Tri-Metric meter reads:
- VOLTS: The Tri-Metric can monitor 2 battery banks, with voltage being the only paremeter read on the second bank. Accurate to 1/10 volt. For 12, 24, or 48 volts.
- AMPS or WATTS: Displays the rate of energy going in or out of your batteries so you can monitor charging system and energy consumption.
- AMP-HOURS: Your battery state of charge in amp-hours.
- % Full: display will give you a quick indication of battery state-of-charge.
There are also many advanced features that are not listed.
This is the meter is that we use to monitor our batteries at our homes and at Backwoods HQ.
Shipping weight - approx 4 lbs
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Additional Information
model N/A SKU M-TRI-WIRING-KT