Made In The USA - Concorde AGM Battery - 2V 915AH - PVX-9150T
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series renewable energy batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Sun Xtender advanced AGM designs outperform flooded, gel and other AGM brands.
- The original AGM battery technology adopted by the military worldwide.
- Maintenance free. Never requires water replenishment.
- Never spills. Mount the Sun Xtender Battery on its side, upright, or on its end.
- Deep cycling designed with unique high density plate technology for superior reliability, more power, extended life cycle.
- Thicker pure lead calcium grids than the industry standard for more power, longer life.
- Proprietary PolyGuard separators prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this layer of added protection.
- Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance. No current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat EXEMPT.
10.28" x 7.06" x 12.94"
Battery cables not included.
Call for a freight quote.
* Please note: This item must ship via truck freight. We're happy to give you a shipping quote for your order ahead of time. Just give us a call at (208) 263-4290. Or if you'd prefer to order online, follow the normal checkout procedure and we will contact you within 1 business day with the cost for shipping these items. If you do not wish to pay the additional costs, we will cancel your order. If you accept, we will charge the additional shipping as a separate transaction. Please read our Shipping Policies for more information.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Concorde Battery Technical Manual Concorde Sun Xtender Batteries Data Sheet (PDF) Concorde Battery Corp Sun Xtender Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Additional Information
model PVX-9150T SKU B-CO-9150