Magnum Energy 2000 Watt 24 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a new pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. These inverters are designed for RV, marine and truck applications.
The MS Series is ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use.
The MS Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Warranty: The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Accessories and Options
Remote control: For convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob™ programming.
AGS module: Automatically starts and stops your generator based on temperature or battery voltage.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Magnum MS Series Datasheet (PDF)
- Additional Information
model MS2024 SKU I-ME-MS2024