Magnum RD2212 2200 watt 12 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
The RD series inverter/chargers are designed specifically for off-grid use. The PFC battery charger efficiently charges your batteries even at low AC voltage from low-cost generators. Additionally the battery temperature sensor works with the charger for optimum battery charging. Install the RD Series in four easy steps: Simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Comes in four power models and 12 and 24 volt models
- Mounts on a shelf or wall
- Lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- RD Series provides multiple ports for network expansion and a remote port
- Extra Large AC Access cover
- Five second surge rating of 3700 watts.
- Charger rated at 110 amps DC.
- Search mode uses ~5 watts.
- On with no load uses 20 watts.
13.75" x 12.65" x 8", 37 pounds
Two year warranty.
Brian at Backwoods uses a Magnum inverter at his full time off grid residence. Feel free to call Brian to discuss his experiences with Magnum inverters.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Magnum Energy RD2212 Installation Guide Magnum RD Series Datasheet (PDF)
- Additional Information
model RD 2212 SKU I-ME-RD2212