MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext SW inverter that is rated at 2,500 watts and uses a 24 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC. Dont forget to look at our other products that compliment the pre-wired inverter system like our Battery Boxes or Disconnecting Combiners. Our pre wired systems can be configured in about any way needed with many of the common battery based inverters. Please contact us for a quote if the System you need is not listed. Below is a simple list of the major components included in the system.
This system is also available using the Schneider Conext SW4024 or the Schneider Conext SW4048
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Schneider Electric Conext SW Pre-Wired 2524 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid
- Schneider System Control panel
- SW E-Panel
- MidNite Back plate (MNSW-BP)
- AC Bypass Assembly
- KID-B Charge Controller
- DC-GFP Breaker
- Battery Temp Sensor (MNBTS)
- MNWBJR current sense module
- 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the SW Inverter
- Warranty - All MidNite components have a 5 year warranty. SW Inverters are covered by Schneider's manufacturers warranty.
- MidNite E-Panel and KID Charge Contoller are made in the USA
- Schneider SW Inverter made in India
- General labor for assembly, test and crating included
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
33"L x 20" W x 9"H, Ships UPS, 40.5" x 27.5" x 14", 120 lbs
NOTE: MidNite does not warranty Schneider components.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Midnite Solar Schneider SW Pre-Built Power Center w/ Kid Charge Controller Wiring Diagram (PDF)
- Additional Information
model MNSW2524-KID-B SKU C-MNSW2524-KIDB