Morningstar Prostar PS-15 - 12/24V
Morningstar introduces the Gen3 line-up of the proven ProStar product line. This new generation of controller offers additional features and capabilities using the same form factor, quality and reliability that has made the ProStar a proven component in renewable energy applications around the world since 1995.
Morningstar PS-15 is a mid-range PWM controller. 15A @12/24 VDC.
Besides a new appearance, the Gen3 line adds data logging, lighting control, DIP switch configuration, and additional protections to the Prostar controllers. Optional Remote Meter available.
Key Features and Benefits
Dimensions: 6"W x 4.1"L x 2.2"D Weight: 1 lb.Warranty: 5 yearsCE/ETL/UL listed
- Custom configuration using built-in DIP switches
- Advanced custom configuration and monitoring using a computer with serial port, MSView software, and appropriate serial bus adapter (sold separately)
- Lighting and load control; small loads can be turned on/off automatically using the lighting control; and a low voltage disconnect keeps the battery from being critically discharged.
- PWM series battery charging with Equalization
- Temperature compensated charging (built-in or purchase remote temperature sensor for greater accuracy)
- LED’s to indicate battery status and faults
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals (recommended use for distance of 5 meters or greater to battery bank)
- Protections include: reverse polarity, short-circuit, high temperature, and overload.
- Power teminals accept 14 - 6 AWG wire
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Morningstar Prostar Datasheet (PDF) Morningstar Corp ProStar Solar Charging System Controller Install, Operation and Maintenance Manual (PDF) Morningstar Corp Load Control W/Relay - for Large, Inductive, or Capacitive Loads (PDF)
- Additional Information
model PS-15 SKU C-MS-PS-15