Novakool DC Refrigerator - Model RFU9000 *
Model RFU9000 - 2-door Refrigerator / Freezer on bottom
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM AND PER OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE SIZE OF THE ITEM, THEY ARE NOT RETURNABLE. CURRENT LEAD TIME IS APPROX. 5-6 WEEKS.
The Novakool units are a best buy in a small refrigerator for solar power. They've been favored in our catalog for over 20 years. They feature the proven Danfoss compressor for long life and high efficiency in any weather. Doors have magnetic gaskets for a positive seal, are reversible, and the door panels are replaceable. Stainless hinges and fasteners are used throughout the unit making it perfect for the marine environment as well as for RV or off-grid home use.
2-door, bottom freezer Interior vol: 9.1 cu.ft (258 liters) Freezer vol: 2.5 cu. ft (70.8 liters) Power: 12-24 VDC Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg) Cut Out: (H x W x D): 52-7/8 x 23-1/4 x 22-3/4(1343 x 591 x 578) Flange:
(H x W): 53-3/8 x 24-3/4 (1356 x 629)
- Positive latch system
- Storage for tall bottles
- Shelves are a powder coated wire for durability
- Reversible door swing
- Replaceable door panels for a custom finish to your interior
- Backed with Nova*Kool's Easy 2 Year Warranty Program on all components
- Environmentally sound 134a refrigerant
- CFC free urethane foam in cabinet and doors
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Stainless fasteners & hinges used throughout
- Maintenance friendly & efficient static condenser
- Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
- 100% of ventilation built into front of the RFU9000 with electrical access grill
- Adding 2" rigid foam insulation to the outside will reduce energy consumption by 1/2. 1100 watt hours per day at 70* as delivered, 550 watt hours per day if insulation is added on-site.
* Shipping Rates: This item ships truck freight. Thse costs will be added to your order after check out and charged to your card. We will verify whether the address is residential or commercial at that time. Please realize that shipping to farms, agricultural locations and churches are most times still considered residential. If you have any questions or concerns please call us directly at 208-263-4290.
Shipping to a residential address: $310.00, to add a lift gate is $50.00 extra, please specify when ordering in the notes
Shipping to a commercial address: $260.00, to add a lift gate is $50.00 extra, please specify when ordering in the notes
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Additional Information
model N/A SKU R-FU-9000