10.28" x 7.06" x 9.99" 67 lbs (Similar size to 6 volt golf cart batteries like the Trojan T-105)
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series renewable energy batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Sun Xtender advanced AGM designs outperform flooded, gel and other AGM brands.
- The original AGM battery technology adopted by the military worldwide.
- Maintenance free. Never requires water replenishment.
- Never spills. Mount the Sun Xtender Battery on its side, upright, or on its end.
- Deep cycling designed with unique high density plate technology for superior reliability, more power, extended life cycle.
- Thicker pure lead calcium grids than the industry standard for more power, longer life.
- Proprietary PolyGuard separators prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this layer of added protection.
- Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance. No current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat EXEMPT.
1 Year Warranty
Battery cables not included.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Concorde Battery Technical Manual
- Additional Information
model Sun Xtender PVX-2240T SKU B-2240