Schneider SW2524 Inverter/Charger
The SW2524 is a true sine inverter/charger with a 3000 watt continuous rating and a 5 second surge capacity of 5000 watts. Designed for 24 volt battery banks, the AC output is capable of a full 120/240 volt AC. It's load sharing capability allows a single 120 volt leg to power up to 2550 watts. The Schneider System Control Panel (SCP) and/or Commbox is needed as a communication/configuration interface to the inverter (each sold separately). The proprietary Xanbus communication bus allows the inverter to talk with other Schneider Conext components such as the Auto Generator Start Module, Battery Monitor Kit, XWMPPT Charge Controllers and, of course, the Discover lithium ion batteries.
Several key features include:
- Integrated Xanbus communication to Discover batteries for auto configuration and monitoring.
- Generator support; allows power to be drawn off batteries to assist smaller generators at powering larger loads.
- "Dead" battery charging; charge batteries starting at voltage levels as low as 12 VDC. (Note: inverter will not resume full operation until voltage is higher than 20 VDC)
- Frequency shifting for AC Coupling (adding battery capacity to grid-tie systems).
- Load shaving and time of use configurations, for critical load backup applications.
- Battery charging from generator works with one or both hot legs (half charging with only one leg, full charging with both legs)
- Stacking two units together doubles the inverting and battery charging capacity; BUT surge capacity is NOT doubled when stacking this inverter.
Dimensions: 16.5"H x 13.4"W x 7.6" D
Weighs: 60 lbs
Charging circuit: 65 Amps
Temperature sensor included
Output frequency selectable at 50 or 60 Hz
Self consumption: 29 watts
2 or 5 year warranty, depending on country of installation (5 years in USA).
UL and CSA listed
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Schneider Conext SW Inverter Data Sheet (PDF)
- Additional Information
model SW2524 120/240 SKU I-SC-SW2524