SolaDeck Roof Mount Combiner Enclosure, AC/DC
SolaDeck is a PV wire enclosure and seamless flashed product all in one. SolaDeck eliminates the multiple parts and respective labor typically needed to accomplish the roof penetration for a weather-tight wiring passageway into the home. Unique in the solar industry, SolaDeck is designed with a seamless flashing consistent with standard roofing practices for roof penetration. The 0799 combiner is a NEMA 3R rated enclosure ideal for combining both AC and DC branch circuits. The enclosure can hold up to (3) ABB AC mini breakers or can work with Soladeck Mini Fuse Holders and an industry standard, 10x38mm fuse to combine up to 4 DC circuits.
Combiner and pass through kits are available and include the necessary components to either combine strings, circuits or to transition PV wire to THHN wire and pass-through. To make pass-through connections inside a SolaDeck, use one of PASS-THRU kits. These kits include din rail mount terminal blocks that can be used with 16 to 6 AWG wire and hardware to hold them in place. Each terminal is 8mm wide. Kits also include gland fittings, end plates and rail stops
Breakers, terminal blocks and fuses are not included. Call BWS to discuss which AC or DC passthrough or combiner kit is needed.
- 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Gray powder-coated finish
- Seamless stamped construction
- Five knockouts (three ½", one ¾", one 1")
- Five center points for entry or exit
- Five position ground block
- Flashes in the roof system
- Mounting hardware included
- Listed to respective UL standards
- 8" Slotted din rail installed
- ETL listed and labeled to the UL 1741 Standard
- Rated 1000VDC at 180A / 480 VAC at 60A
- Combines strings
17 5/8" x 16" x 3 7/16"
One Year Warranty
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Soladeck 0799 Series Data Sheet (PDF) Soladeck 0799 Series Install Manual (PDF)
- Additional Information
model SD-0799-5G SKU S-SD-COMBINER