Tamarack Solar UNI-SP/03W Side of Pole Mount 70" -Wide Bucket
The Side of Pole Mount is a simple and universal pole mounting solution for small area solar photovoltaic (PV) needs. With its user-adjustable angle settings, the Side of Pole Mount can support installations in a wide range of locations. Tamarack Solar Side of Pole Mounts support pole diameters of 2” to 4”.
This is a wide bucket version of the UNI-SP/03 designed for smaller modules with mounting holes that measure 29.2” to 39” center to center. Adjustable from 30° to 60°. Side of Pole Mounts are manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5000 series aluminum.
• Fits pole diameters of 2-inch to 4.5-inch
• Adapts to larger poles, Rohn 25-series towers, or flat surfaces with additional fasteners
• Maximum total module surface area is 21 square feet
• Fit modules with center-to-center mounting hole spacing of 29.2 inches to 39 inches
• Manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5000 series aluminum
• In stock for immediate shipment via ground carriers
• Stainless-steel fasteners
10-year warranty on structure and 3-year warranty on finishes.
Shipping Weight - 21 lbs
Shipping dimensions - 74 x 4 x 4 inches
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Tamarack Solar UNI-SP Mount Data Sheet (PDF) Tamarack Solar UNI-SP0* Series Install Manual (PDF)
- Additional Information
model UNI-SP/03W SKU S-UNI-SP/03W