IF YOU HAVE JUST ONE METER, MAKE THIS THE ONE!
The Tri-Metric 2030 keeps a running total of power into or out of your battery and displays the present level of charge. Referred to as a "net meter", the Tri-Metric is one of the mosre comprehensive displays a system can utilize.
The Meter head mounts anywhere in the house for easy checking. Small wires run from the meter to a shunt near the battery. Note: these small wire should not run parallel to any AC wiring.
The Tri-Metric meter reads:
- VOLTS: this feature only can monitor 2 battery banks, accurate to 1/10 volt. For 12, 24, or 48 volts.
- AMPS or WATTS: display measures the rate of energy going in or out of your batteries so you can check your charging systems, and also to see how much energy each of your appliances use.
- AMP-HOURS: Your battery state of charge in amp-hours.
- % Full: display will give you a quick indication of battery state-of-charge.
Also shows advanced functions: Flashing alarm reminds that battery needs charging or needs equalizing. Shows days elapsed since last full charge; amp hours cycled since last full charge; total amp hours cycled since battery was new; lowest and highest voltage since reset. Visit www.bogartengineering.com for more details.
New Data logging feature records daily maximum battery voltage level, and minimum charging amps to check for proper charging levels for the last 5 days.
With this Kit Backwoods Solar includes all parts needed to set up the meter:
- TriMetric TM-2030-A meter (includes 3 amp fuse)
- A 500 amp shunt
- 2/0 lug cable to connect battery to the shunt
- Terminal lug to attach your charge and load wires to the shunt
- Surface wall mount box for the meter head
- 25 feet (or specify your length) of 4 conductor cable for connecting meter to shunt and power.
1 year warranty.
This meter is that Shawn, Alan, Tom and Tracey use to keep track of their batteries at their homes.
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Additional Information
model N/A SKU M-TRIMETRICKT30