Victron Energy Quattro 48/3000/35-50/50 120V VE.Bus Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
Similar to the MultiPlus, the Quattro is also a combined inverter and charger. Additionally it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology plus multiple system integration features such as three or split phase operation and parallel operation.
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting the Quattro inverter to auto starting a backup generator and more.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
This product ships via freight carrier directly from Victron Distribution Center for a flat $50. Your cart total may indicate an eroneous higher price.
- Nominal 48VDC Input (38-66V)
- Nominal 120VAC +/- 2% output voltage
- Nominal 3kW Continuous Output Power
- 35A Battery Charger
- VE.Bus for remote monitoring
The Quattro Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Dual AC inputs and two AC outputs
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 2%.
- Remote monitoring and control
- Coming soon: An extra large AC access via a power center for convenient and clean installs.
- Parallel operation of up to 6 inverters for up to 18kVA of power output.
- Nearly instantaneous transfer relay means uninterrupted power for sensitive electronics.
- Warranty: The Quatrro Series Inverter/Charger is backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 43 lb / Shipping Weight 48 lb
Dimensions- 11.6" x 17.3" x 13"
- DOWNLOAD LINKS
Available Download Links
Victron Energy Quattro Series Inverter/Charger Spec Sheet (PDF) Victron Energy Quattro Series Inverter Manual (PDF)
- Additional Information
model QUA483021100 SKU I-VC-QU-483000